Types of PE bags in our daily life
PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene, which is a thermoplastic resin obtained by the polymerization of ethylene. It has a wide range of uses and is economical, so many companies love it, so what kind of PE bag is there?
According to the production process, it is divided into PE flat bag, ziplock bag, zipper bag, envelope bag, handbag, zipper bag, and PE film.
1. PE flat bag: It is a simple production process. After the film is blown by the machine, it is cut into bags one by one on the bag-making machine, and the bottom is sealed.
2. Self-sealing bag: it is made of a bone strip when the film is blown by the machine, which can be sealed manually. Unlike zipper bags, these two types of bags are generally easy to confuse.
3. Zipper bag: It is a bag made of PE film with 2 zipper chains (this zipper chain is separately produced). Generally, there are relatively wide indentations on both sides of the bag, but the ziplock bag does not. Ziplock bags have fewer printing colors, while zipper bags can print complex patterns.
4. Envelope bag: It has a tongue like an envelope, and a strip of glue is pasted on the tongue, which can be folded to seal the bag. General clothing is more used. There is also a courier bag is actually a kind of envelope bag.
5. Handbag: A handle is added at the appropriate position on the top of the flat pocket to lift the bag.
6. Zipper bag: install a zipper strip on the seal of the bag and put on a zipper cap.
7. PE film: It is a film that is not made into a bag after being blown out by the machine. It is also divided into stretch film and shrink film.