Food grade kraft paper bag
The application of kraft paper in the food industry is becoming more and more common. You can see kraft paper in street stalls or large fast food restaurants such as KFC and McDonald's. What kind of charm can kraft paper be popular in the food industry? What is the difference between the kraft paper used in food stores and the kraft paper used for packaging goods in supermarkets? Let's take a closer look at it below.
First, the characteristics of food grade kraft paper:
1. Safety; food-grade kraft paper is made of pure plant fibers, and no substances harmful to the human body, such as plasticizers, are added during the production process, which is safer and more hygienic than plastic packaging.
2. Environmental protection; food-grade kraft paper, as a biodegradable food packaging material, can be used as a fertilizer after degradation, and will not release harmful gases and cause harm to the environment.
Stable performance; it has the characteristics of moisture-proof, oil-proof, low-temperature freezing resistance, fresh-keeping and quality preservation, and is suitable for vacuum packaging, aseptic packaging and other fields.
3. Low cost; the raw materials grow naturally and have abundant sources. In addition, it is suitable for mechanized large-scale production, and the production cost is low. Compared with glass, plastic and other packaging, the cost of food packaging kraft paper is ten to less under the condition of achieving the same barrier effect. Twenty percent.
4. Good printing performance; it can meet the needs of most packaging and printing manufacturers, with low printing cost, excellent effect and various varieties.
5. Good mechanical properties; it has certain strength, stiffness and mechanical adaptability, as well as folding, elasticity and tearing properties. It is easy to be processed into packaging containers with various properties, and it is easy to realize mechanized processing operations. It is not only suitable for mechanized processing and automatic production, but also can be hand-made into beautiful packaging, and it is convenient for compound processing. It can be folded for storage and transportation before packaging, saving space and reducing costs.
6. Aesthetics: Compared with plastics, food-grade paper packaging is easier to print, and has a three-dimensional sense when holding items, which is more advanced and can increase the added value of products.
2. Requirements for food grade kraft paper:
The safety requirements of food-grade kraft paper are much higher than that of ordinary kraft paper, which are reflected in:
a) Site selection requirements: The plant area of the food-grade processing plant must determine that within a certain range, there should be no places such as pig farms, furniture factories, chemical plants, etc. that may contaminate product safety, so as to avoid cross-contamination.
b) Factory area requirements: The construction of the production area of the food-grade processing factory should be rationally planned based on the principle of first-in, first-out of materials and products to avoid secondary pollution.
c) Equipment requirements: All production equipment in food-grade processing plants must be food-grade. For example, food-grade stainless steel is used as the base material for places that are in direct contact with the product, and iron and plastic materials that are not easy to desquamate are used for pallets.
d) Personnel requirements: All personnel entering and leaving the production area must wear uniform work uniforms and work caps and wash their hands and disinfect their hands.
Food-grade kraft paper cannot contain any harmful substances, and meets my country's "Sanitary Standards for Raw Paper for Food Packaging"; for example, Lianxing, the food-grade kraft paper produced by the company has passed a number of certifications, such as domestic QS, foreign FDA, BRC, etc., and each Before the batch of products are put on the market, they will be sent to the relevant testing institutions for various tests including bacterial testing, toxicology and toxicity testing, and migration testing to ensure the safety of each product and strive to satisfy all customers.
3. The difference between food grade kraft paper and ordinary kraft paper
All wood pulp production
No harmful substances can be added
Ordinary kraft paper will add some special ingredients in the manufacturing process, such as brighteners, fluorescent agents, etc., but food-grade kraft paper is not allowed to add any harmful ingredients that are harmful to the body. In addition, the recycled environmentally friendly kraft paper currently on the market is produced from recycled pulp, which has a wide range of sources and cannot control the quality itself. In addition, a variety of chemical preparations and other harmful chemicals are added when the recycled pulp is deinked. No matter how the recycled pulp is treated, it is impossible to remove it, so it cannot meet the food-grade requirements that are harmless to the human body, so this type of kraft paper can only be used for ordinary packaging.
Food grade kraft paper is made of all wood pulp, 100% natural material, no harmful substances, and can be directly contacted with food.
Strict legal requirements
Because food-grade kraft paper is in direct contact with food, it must comply with food-grade packaging regulations in addition to ordinary packaging regulations. After the product is made, it must go through multiple inspection processes and multiple certification standards to ensure the safety of the product without injury.