What are the styles of non-woven bags?
Non-woven bags have gradually become popular in recent years.
Why non-woven handbags can become the mainstream handbags today is mainly due to the impact on the environment.
Everyone's awareness of environmental protection is getting stronger and stronger. Instead of those hard-to-degrade plastic tote bags.
As a kind of environmental protection bag, non-woven handbags are of better quality, thicker, and less prone to breakage and breakage than plastic bags, and can be used repeatedly and repeatedly.
Non-woven bags, also known as non-woven handbags in daily use, are very common handbags on the market and are generally used as shopping bags.
So, what are the styles of non-woven bags?
What are the styles of common non-woven handbags?
According to different shapes and styles, non-woven bags can be divided into the following types:
1. Tote bag: It is the most common bag with two handles, similar to ordinary paper bags.
2. Wallet type: There are two plastic buckles on the bag's body. The finished product is folded and buckled together. The whole is in the shape of a wallet. It is small and exquisite, and it is very convenient to carry. It is also called a folded non-woven bag.
2. Punching bag: The handle position is at the top of the bag body, and two holes are punched out as the handle, unlike the handbag with two sewn handles.
4. Vest bag: The shape is similar to the vest we talk about, so it is also called a vest bag. The vest bag is portable, but unlike the handbag, the handle of the vest bag is generally integrated with the bag's body and does not need to be fixed by sewing.
5. Bundle bag: During processing, a rope with a thickness of 4-5MM is inserted into both sides of the bag mouth, and it can be tightened when using so that the bag mouth is in the shape of a lotus, also known as a non-woven bag with a beam mouth.